Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations – Cairns and Tablelands
The JCU Cairns Coast and Tablelands Node/s presented an information session on 27th July 2021 for the five local ACCHO’s to share information about their services for Registrars. We encourage any registrar interested in working at an ACCHO to watch this presentation. This presentation includes:
- Wuchopperen Health Service (Cairns)
- Mulungu Aboriginal Corporation Medical Centre (Mareeba)
- Mamu Health Service (Innisfail, Tully)
- Gurriny Yealamucka Aboriginal Health Service (Yarrabah)
- Apunipima Cape York Health Council (Mossman Gorge)
You can watch the recording from this session here.